Why SAP SuccessFactors HCM Suite?
The case for SuccessFactors...
Simply put – your business needs to do more than just keep track of employee records if you are going to be competitive in today's market. Managing everyone from millennials to baby boomers. Finding the best talent - and retaining them. Getting the very best out of everyone the whole time they work for you. And it would be great if everyone enjoyed the experience.
Your business needs great management that is modern, comprehensive and really helps you extract the maximum amount of performance out of your workforce – your talent – by keeping everyone inspired and on the same page with your vision.
SuccessFactors is the HR/HCM management system that can deliver that type of management to you. It transforms business strategies into measurable business outcomes by simplifying HR processes and maximizing employee engagement. Unmatched solution breadth and depth is provided through a full set of core HR and talent solutions. Modern cloud technology is featured that makes it simple to use, simple to run and simple for your people to succeed.
Most Comprehensive HCM Suite
It includes a complete set of tightly integrated talent management solutions, robust workforce analytics and planning, plus a next generation core HR solution. You can start anywhere in the suite, and go everywhere. SuccessFactors is also compatible with many legacy systems that your company may have already invested in. You can just add the parts you need. (Although we warn you – you’re going to love it so much you will probably want the whole thing.)
This leading HR/HCM management software has thousands of pre-loaded options gathered from the top businesses all over the world. Your company will capitalize on the best practices of companies from the Fortune 100.
Modern and responsive
You are managing a diverse workforce that ranges from millennials to baby boomers. You need a system that engages the millennials and retains them, yet is user friendly and accessible to your baby boomers and everyone in between. Plus you want to be sure to capture the essence of your senior talent before they retire - SuccessFactors helps you achieve that. It bridges the gap, it is user friendly, it is modern for savvy users and the technology is responsive and accessible from any device.
Configurations can reflect the needs of your specific industry. Certain industries have legal requirements for training, certifications, etc. SAP SuccessFactors can manage and respond accordingly.
If your business operates in more than one Country, or with users that speak more than one language - SAP SuccessFactors has you covered. The user can set their preferred language and location and the system can operate accordingly. You can run your entire global or multi-site operation from a single HR headquarters.
A business can grow in any direction that it might need with this software. You can start with any module and grow into any other module area. As a result, it's difficult to make a wrong move.
Sometimes your managers are great at your trade, but may never have managed people before. Give them the tools they need, and create consistency in management, expectations and communication across your company.
With over 4,800 customers and more than 40 million users in 177 countries, SAP SuccessFactors HCM Software is the most adopted Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) business software in the world.
Current customers have seen tangible and measurable results such as: • Allstate cut technical tasks by up to 60%, savings allow Allstate to re-invest 20-30% of the IT budget • Brooks Brothers raised productivity by 10% by reducing admin time on hiring and onboarding • AESO reduced turnover costs by $6 million in three years • Mandarin Oriental Hotel Group saved over $5 million in recruiting fees alone by developing an internal talent pipeline Unique Competitive Advantage
The SAP Connection
SAP is one of the largest software companies in the world. Started in Germany in 1976 by five engineers, they have a proven track record from 40 years of business software and solutions experience. More than 183,000 customers in 130 countries. World-class technology. A global support network. SAP SuccessFactors functions as an independent business unit within SAP, the market leader in enterprise application software. From back office to boardroom, warehouse to storefront, and desktop to mobile device, the people and organizations using SAP applications can work together more efficiently. They have business insight at their fingers to more effectively stay ahead of the competition.
How does the SAP connection benefit SuccessFactors customers?
- Experience with a large global customer base: A proven track record from 40 years of business software and solutions experience with 183,000 customers in 130 countries. That includes 88,000 small businesses — 80 percent of which have 50 employees or fewer. Our customers benefit, regardless of size, industry, or geography.
- A large network of partners and support: They have access to seven global support centers. That helps them support a 13,000-customer community for HR products and a 120,000-user community for business products.
- Commitment to the cloud: The future of business technology is in the cloud. This connection gives SuccessFactors access to powerful memory, analytics, and mobile capabilities. Customers can do more in the cloud and accelerate their business results.
- Industry-leading innovation: They are known for world-class mobile and analytics solutions. With the powerful HANA in-memory software, customers can query multiple types of data sources at speeds and in volumes never before possible.
- Strength and stability: SAP has a solid track record of growth and return to investors. With strong growth opportunities supported by a sustainable, robust, long-term business model, SuccessFactors has massive resources to continually improve our business for the benefit of our customers.
You need a system that does more than just manage data and instead helps you really inspire and bring out the very best in your workforce. Stop settling for an HR approach that is simply tactical. Be strategic and let your HR start contributing to the success of your company.